Ministry Opportunities for everyone… MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Contact Barb Bidak at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 716-298-8600 for volunteer opportunities.
- Peer Counselors – To work directly with clients, counsel pregnancy test, and support client services.
- “Parenting Shoppe” – Sort and process donations that come in for babies.
- Event Planning – Work alongside other volunteers to coordinate Summit Life’s fundraising events.
- Church/Community Liaison – Represent your church at Summit Life’s fundraising events.
- Monthly Donors – Include Summit Life in your monthly budget to cover monthly operating costs.
- Financial Underwriter – Sponsor an event.
- Fundraising Committee – Secure sponsorships for special events.
Peer Counseling Training
Getting equipped to serve as a peer-counselor is about learning how to connect with people in order to make a significant impact.
This training will give you the communication skills to help you counsel a young woman facing an unplanned pregnancy and teaches you about abortion risks and alternative resources available to them..
If you don’t think you’re ready to be a crisis counselor, becoming a Mentoring Mom or Dad in our Earn While You Learn Program, can help future mother’s and father’s be the best parent they can be.
Call the center for the next training opportunity! 298-8600
*We deeply appreciate your prayerful consideration! We ask that you attend all classes to receive your certificate of completion.
**If you want to become a volunteer peer-counselor this training is one of the requirements.
Please prayerfully consider joining us!