Who We Are
We are a group of women and men who recognizes the poor options facing women and men in an unexpected pregnancy. Together with the support of our community, we have opened a center that provides a warm, safe, confidential environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
Established as a non for profit corporation with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
Our Promises to You
Our staff of active volunteers is trained to walk through your pregnancy with you, supporting you with the freedom to explore your fears and the issues in your life that make your pregnancy an overwhelming experience.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion, and respect.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive honest and accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-styles, and related concerns. The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering honest and accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be given ongoing support, both during and after your pregnancy.